Kim Tuyet is a certified specialist in permanent make-up giving you the beauty of natural look that will last you for years to come.
Think how confident you would feel, knowing that you will always put your best face forward through years after years.
♦♦♦ Please note that Kim Tuyet is only available from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM on
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday for appointments.
- ♦♦♦ Please call for your appointment!
Kim Tuyet: 604 430-9904
Permanent make-up Benefits
- ♦ Save time and hassel of making makeup everyday
- ♦ Does not come off or smear during activities such as swimming, taking a
shower, eating or a long day at work.
- ♦ Enhences your natural features or create a dramatic effect, the choice is yours
- ♦ Corrects the shapes: darken, fill or define eyebrows, eyelids or lips
- ♦ Prevents lipstick or eyeliner bleeding along the wrinklers, around the lips
and the eye, drawing attention to them
- ♦ Helps those who suffer from hair loss due to chemotherapy or alopecia
- ♦ Helps those who wear contact lences or are sensitive to regular makeup
- ♦ Helps those whose hands shake, who have poor eyesight, or have
difficulty drawing eyebrows, eyeliner or lipstick
Permanent make-up Procedure
- Before The Procedure
♦ You will have a consultation about the shape and colour that will best match
your hair and skin tone. We will draw on a few colours of your choice.
- ♦ A topical or local anesthetic will be used prior to the procedure
- ♦ Bring sunglasses as it may be needed if your eyes become bruised after the session
- ♦ Don't forget to bring your favorite colour pencils or lipsticks for colour matching purposes
♦ Please note: if you're prone to the cold sore for the lips, please ask your doctor for
the Antiviral medication 3 days before the procedure (optional)
- After The Procedure
♦ The tattooed area will be swollen for the first 2 days, the colour will look darker
for approximately 5 days until the scab peels off. For lips, it is generally 3 days.
Then it will look smaller and lighter.
♦ The initial colour after the area has scabbed off does not represent the final look.
After about a month, the colour will be set
- ♦ Use Saltwater as an antiseptic to clean it after the procedure
♦ Apply a small amount of A&D Ointment or Vaseline on the tattooed area 3x a day
for about a month
- ♦ Right after the procedure, keep blotting excess moisture from the tattoo area.
Use saltwateras an antiseptic to clean it for at least the first 2 days
- ♦ Avoid soaking your face in water as the fresh in needs to be dry to heal
- ♦ It will take 3 days for the lips, 5 days for the eyebrows and eyeliner scab to peel.
Take a long shower to soften the scab before peeling. Do not force or scratch
the scabs to peel when dry
- ♦ For the lips: if you are having a cold sore, please stop using any oitnment.
The moisture may spread the virus (Herpes Simplex). Apply oitnment agian
as soon as the lips healed
- ♦ Come back for your complimentary touch up and check after 2 months